INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The Editorial Boards accepts papers of at least 10 pages in length.
Papers must be in English (either British or American).
We also accept papers in other Congress languages (one or two for each issue). Submission of such paper must be consulted with the Editorial Board.
Papers should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional post to:
Wyższa Szkoła Bezpieczeństwa Publicznego i Indywidualnego „Apeiron” w Krakowie
ul. Krupnicza 3, 31-123 Kraków.
Articles should be saved into a Word- compatible file (.doc, .docx, .rtf). Font type: 12 Times New Roman CE or an equivalent Cyrillic font; single space of
1.5 lines; standard margins (2.5 cm); alphabetic, numbered
references at the end of the text.
EACH PAPER SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Abstract in English of maximum 200 words underlying the main points of the article. It should be informative and self-explanatory without reference to the text of the manuscript. It should include any essential results that support the conclusions of the work.
- An extended abstract of ca. 1.500 characters with spaces, which should follow the structure of the article This abstract is intended for Polish readers and, if submitted in English will be translated into the Polish language.
- 3-5 key words, both in the language of the paper and in English. Keywords must differ from the words used in the title of the paper.
- Short biographical note of the Author.
- References should only include publications cited in the article and should be fitted to the pattern provided below:
- For books: Rosa R., Filozofia bezpieczenstwa, Bellona, Warszawa 1995.
- For articles from periodicals: Koziej S., Bezpieczeństwo i obronność Unii Europejskiej, „Myśl Wojskowa”, 2005, no. 1.
- For articles in books: Kudelska M., Filozofia Indii - kilka uwag wstępnych, [in:] Filozofia Wschodu, vol. I, B. Szymanska (ed.), Uniwersytet Jagielloński, Krakow 2001.
- Footnotes should be placed at the bottom of each page and follow the pattern provided below:
- For books: R. Rosa, Filozofia bezpieczeństwa, Bellona, Warszawa 1995.
- For articles from periodicals: S. Koziej, Bezpieczeństwo i obronność Unii Europejskiej, „Mysl Wojskowa”, 2005, no. 1.
- For articles in books: M. Kudelska, Filozofia Indii - kilka uwag wstępnych, [in:] Filozofia Wschodu, vol. I, B. Szymanska (ed.), Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, Krakow 2001.
- For sources already cited, use the Latin terms: Ibidem, op. cit., etc.
Quotations should be marked with double inverted commas. For embedded quotes, use »...«.
Pictures, charts and illustrations: 600 dpi.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten and edit the papers.
All articles are reviewed in double-blind system.
We do not provide for payments.
Authors should enclose a signed statement acknowledging the genuineness of the text (preferably, a scan of such a document).
By publishing in “Security Dimensions” authors transfer the copyrights to the papers to the Publisher. Please enclose a statement to that effect.
Please remember that such phenomena as ghostwriting and guest authorship are unacceptable as they are a manifestation of scientific misconduct. All detected cases will be reported to relevant institutions. In every case of co-authorship, authors are obliged to enclose a statement of contribution (all document forms are available on the website).
By submitting a paper Author accepts the policy of the journal.
Publication fee: 175 zł (45 €) per article.
An author is obliged to make payment within 10 days from the date of receiving information about a positive review of the article by bank transfer to the specified bank account. If the author, after receiving the review, decides to withdraw the article from publication, they will pay proven charges incurred by WSBPI "Apeiron", Kraków, up to the amount of the publication fee.
The price per printed copy will be provided particularly for each issue.